Saturday, April 30, 2016

“A misery, I’ll have to sell the car,” Came the first orange envelope – BBC

ROME “I came on the day of the birthday of my son. He did not say nothing, he did not want to spoil the party. But to me the day he failed. And how if he failed. ” Roberta Cioffi, 53, is a third-level worker Balducci of Montecatini, a children’s shoe factory, the corrective mythical. Indeed, it was. Because Balducci has been overwhelmed by the crisis and is condemned to closure. She is laid off by March. And two days ago he found in his mailbox, between a bill and a flyer, pure orange envelope INPS, the one that says when you retire and how much you take.

” My husband has decided to sell the car. Otherwise it does not do. And we had already cut off the heating at home, going to the pellet to save some ‘. Then you say that the economy does not turn. “

He thought to take more, then.

“It is certain. It says here that I can retire in 2020 with EUR 1,198 gross per month. Net are less than a thousand. Or I can get to 2,197 euro, more gross, but I have to hold out until 2031. But what they want these jobs here? I started when I was 14 years and a half. Not to mention that the factory closes and, optionally also, whom you take me? “.

Excuse but what was his salary?

“on 1,400 net. But before earning better and the contributions I’ve always paid them. Of course, when I think of my son, I can not complain. “

->

Ask the board in anticipoTre cases to figure out whether it makes sense

 
 

next grandmother Teacher

 

“It’s engineer, is 28 years old, works in Bologna. He said the board will never take. Here, we will have to save for him. For his future. “

He would have preferred not to know, then?

“No, no. This thing of orange envelope is very useful because then people begin to open their eyes. But it is clear that the consequences are. “

In the sense that it will spend less?

“not only. Now there are elections, no? “.

Yes, there are elections.

“Here, I have always voted for the left. But I know that this time course change. “

” They have much talked about golden pensions but then did nothing. And the result here it is. Works 40 years, you’re there to sew uppers every day that make you hurt your hands. And then go away with a scandalous figure, a figure that will not fields. And then you know what I do? “

” If you turn on the television and see that there is a Tigga, channel change. The news I do not want to hear, then I lose patience. I prefer to watch cartoons. I did as a child. “

April 29, 2016 (modified April 30, 2016 | 08:45)

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment