Saturday, December 20, 2014

The celebrities do not give up the Christmas holidays – ANSA.it

The celebrities do not give up the Christmas holidays – ANSA.it

Christmas with your family, New Year, perhaps, with whoever you want. If as many as 48 million Italians, according Federalberghi, will remain at home, many celebrities and personalities from the entertainment world will not give up a vacation. The trend is eve and 25 strictly with loved ones. And then, those who can, a few days off, but also relaxation.

” We have booked to go to Zanzibar, Tanzania ”, tells ANSA Stefano D’Orazio , former Pooh, now among the most prolific writers of musicals. White beaches, entertainment tidal who retire every six hours (revealing the wonders of the seabed) and plenty of sun, then. ” The problem – precise – is that however I are about to leave a couple of works quite challenging, so I would not stay ‘in the area’ and see what happens. And my wife is angry, because it is said that we will go ”.

Departing also Greg and Lillo , the comedy duo protagonist of the movie ” A Christmas amazing ”, but (only) for the holidays separates. ” I’ll go five days in Dublin with my wife on New Year ” says Greg. ” With my wife instead – says Lillo – we bought a little house in the countryside near Saturnia. We deliver the right about now, so we’ll go there, but to work because there is to fix everything, to take furniture. We console with the baths, which are just near. In short – ironically – fatigue, but also a little ‘vacation’ elders’ in the warm waters’ ‘.

Christmas and New Year in the family, between Rome and Brescia, for Ambra Angiolini . ” Here, the amazing fact is that for a few days I can see my relatives – says -. There are fewer and fewer opportunities, so from the Christmas tradition of my family is absolutely good to stay at home. The ‘madness’ that we do is to stay to the minimum necessary ”.

Holidays outside? ” But we’re crazy? – Urges laughing Paul Calabrese – Today in Rome, tomorrow I will be in Lugano, then in Ferrara: I go on like this for three months for the tour. So I’m at home at Christmas and I enjoy the panettone, nougats, my four children screaming, relatives quarreling. And the story of Santa Claus bringing gifts. But a desire I have: at least once a year I go skiing in the Dolomites, otherwise I’m sick. This year for Christmas I can not, we hope to recover later ”.

We can instead Giorgio Borghetti , departing with his son to the slopes, we hope, of snowy ‘ Central Apennines, ” between Abruzzo and Emilia Romagna ”.

Holidays traditional, with family and friends at home, but for Alda D’Eusanio , while the philosophical about Paola Minaccioni for your Holidays provides: ” Running, the run, to dispose binges. Fortunately – he says – the beauty of Christmas is that it lasts only one day. You wake up on 26 and is already all gone ”.

They will disappear, say, instead December 27 Rossella Brescia and Luciano Cannito . ” We are always those last minute – admit – We will see that there are occasions ”. ” I love the mountains – adds Cannito – Rossella But do not ski, then you should only ever at sea. Mountain goodbye! ”. ” Ah yes – pursues her – I would live with flip flops on his feet. The mountain, the better the summer ”.

instead will pass through the whole of Italy, from north to south, Pippo Baudo . ” I do this anxiety for the holidays I never understood – he says – is a kind of commandment, it seems that at some point we all have to leave and all together to force ”. And then on the road, yes, but among the places of the heart. ” I’ll go first to Milan, to find my twin nephews, Nicolas and Nicole – ends – And then last year I’ll be in my Sicily ”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment